I'm still here! I can't believe it's been over a year since I posted anything on my blog. You may assume that after my tumor was removed, I continued to heal and life went back to "normal." Unfortunately, the Lord has brought me down a different path. This past year has brought many more medical trials, in addition to personal pain, suffering and loss. It has also brought great JOY in the midst of the pain.
Once again, I hear God's gentle whisper to me. What a blessing to know the Lord wants me to do something! What a blessing to be chosen and called by God to walk a road of suffering...knowing the only goal is to glorify Him in the process! What a joy to know the Lord can use my pain and suffering to encourage another, and display His glory in my life!
This morning I went back and read my journal post from October of 2011; "Three hours of stillness." This was especially important to me as I am scheduled for another round of MRI's tomorrow (three consecutive scans of the brain, internal audits, and cervical spine). Is the Lord still working on me to BE STILL?! Yes!!
I pray that God will allow me to share how He is working in my life as I go through this painful season. I will do my best to share the medical information as the Lord directs my heart. Thank you for traveling with me once again and allowing me the privilege of sharing my life!
I pray that God will allow me to share how He is working in my life as I go through this painful season. I will do my best to share the medical information as the Lord directs my heart. Thank you for traveling with me once again and allowing me the privilege of sharing my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.